Friday, March 2, 2007

words

I can understand you, without words...
sometimes only presence is so comfortable
we were sitting next to each other
I can see an invisible wall between us
I thought you are calling me..
I looked at you, wanted to reply
then I realized and smiled
it was going in my mind...
you were sitting still
looking out of the window
in your own world..
you leaned on my shoulder
for few seconds
It meant a lot for me.
At times,we need support of each other
we don't have words to exchange
we have simple gestures
we have our own thoughts..
I think, if I get close to you
unknowingly, I will hurt you
I don't want that to happen..
may be you will never know
I care for you, in my own ways

1 comment:

Aparna said...

you desperately need a partner.

on a more serious note : nice poem!