Thursday, March 1, 2007

one for you

Today I read one of my friend's poem.I didn't know that she can write so well..she reminded me of a poem which I read long back, which I have mentioned below..I don't know the name of writer and title..but whenever I read something that I can relate to, I always remember a line written by my favourite marathi writer.....
"As you write more and more personal, it becomes more and more universal"
untitled by unknown
Sometimes your heart thinks,
whom do you really love?

You love someone,
but you like someone else
Your mind speaks,
but your heart denies…

Someone listens,
but someone else comforts…
Someone prays,
but someone else consoles…

Someone says, but someone
else’s action speaks…
Someone laughs,
but someone else understands…

Someone tells,
but someone else makes you do…
Someone is there,
but someone you want is not…

You search for someone
is someone else…
Is this beginning of love?
or is it the end?

A time comes in life when you think what love really is?
What you think is love or its something else?

Listen to your mind….
but follow your heart..

1 comment:

]\[ ][ '][' ][ said...

Beautiful poem...
but i wonder...y wait for that someone...talk to ur heart instead!