Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Experiencing silence

9.10 in the morning
cool breeze
quiet sunny outside
I am sitting in my bed
looking outside
Neem tree
chirping birds
sound of leaves

First I was hoping to get a room in hostel
with view a of Sabarmati river from balcony
but I am happy with whatever I have got
from "Chit" system, while selecting hostel rooms

In the morning
I opened windows and all doors
allowed cool breeze to enter
I like the room which is filled with light

I am quietly sitting in my bed
Room appeared pleasant to me
Every time it looks different to me
though its not properly cleaned

A pile of clothes lying at one corner of bed
few papers are scattered on table
my books are not in placed
papers on my pin up board are reducing
few of them are flying with the air
I looked at the " photos" on board and smiled
different moods and times captured in those...

Back ground music of air tel ringtone for a while
later..
only sound of leaves and fan in my room
everything is in motion....
I am sitting still....
feeling happy from within
Experiencing silence.....
with cool breeze all over the place.

1 comment:

Aur Batao said...

dont be so still....we will miss ur loud actions.....