Tuesday, March 27, 2007

current state :(

My current state of mind ...
?....??..???.......????...??.. ??...???
many thoughts running in my mind
Actually one can make animation movie
out of it!!!

I am thinking about that ONE SPARK
which is needed to start my project

I am waiting for an apple to fall
on my head,
Last time it fell when NEWTON sat
under an apple tree
and he stated " Law of gravity" ....... :D



current state :( ( part II)

When "A" read my blog ..she wrote few lines,

which I have mentioned below..

HaHa :D I was planning to write something on MY current state of mind..

you stole my lines!

the rate at which I am going right now,

forget Newton I'm willing to do a Archimedes! ;)

4 comments:

Aparna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aparna said...

haha :D I was planning to write something on MY current state of mind..you stole my lines!

the rate at which I am going right now, forget Newton I'm willing to do a Archimedes! ;)

teamea said...

My current state




[Blank]

fdvghfgvhcfbjhfdbjfjerhhruvcmcnvwe
confused]


"Guys why are you looking do stressed? This is not your only project, it doesnt have to be perfect"

Pratima Khadke said...

hahahhahah..
very good..those lines were needed here teamea.. :)