Wednesday, February 24, 2010

over heard conversation -II

Yesterday while going back home I heard this -

An old man was standing in the semi crowded bus and his wife sitting next to me, enquiring about the address they wanted to go.

One person stepped on his feet while going ahead in the bus.

Old man: Arre dekho to sahi…

After sometime another person stepped on his feet while going ahead.

Old man: Yeh boot pahanewale logonko patahi nahi chalta shayad kisine chappal bhi pahani hai!

I kept thinking about his statement.

4 comments:

bhavin said...

hmmm, even I dnt understand why do people behave like this? I mean why do people think it's ok to ignore other people's existance around them in crowd? especially when they know it won't harm themselves! like stepping on someone's foot or hitting someone with elbow 'by mistake'!!! I feel if I stand there in the crowd with a sword in my hand, will these people do this 'by mistake'? certainly not! so I don't think its actually unintentional act.... and I hate it!

Siddhartha Joshi said...

i like your post, even i want to write about such similar experiences...

Haddock said...

Thats worth pondering.....

Sambit Kumar Pradhan said...

Present day's irony- very simply put up. You can't help wondering.