Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where to stop...

While coming back home from work…I find long empty service road with yellow street lights waiting for me to walk and talk to myself quietly in my own company of thoughts. I have walked on this street almost everyday for four years of my work when I was in Thane. All vehicles on highway pass by as if they are in some race and hurry to reach their homes back. I take my own time and keep walking with luggage on… my book, thinking of Hank, Dagny, Francisco, John galt ( all characters from the book Atlas shrugged which I am reading since a year ) clients, meetings, blogs, pictures to be updated, next travel destination, next new book, all people whom I met rescently after span of 10 to 12 years accidently either while traveling or waiting on bus stop or asking directions in a new place or their mails or by facebook. I thought, why are they meeting me suddenly now?? Is there any meaning behind it .. and I laughed... I was on my logical mode and question answer sessions… some things you should never ask in life .. that looses its charm.. long back I read a book of my fav. Marathi writer Mr. V.P. Kale.. he wrote in Marathi something like” Its important to know - water is life and few curious people wanted to analyze more so they found - its chemical formula is H2O..but then you should stop after that analysis… don’t go on asking.. It will loose its charm!! you should enjoy things, the way they are :)


This service road is parallel to express highway and just simply divided by a row of trees between both. When you walk on that road you don’t hear neither chaos nor people fighting ( the way they fight everyday in local trains) its very lonely and quiet. I love it ...when its like that. I can walk for hours on that road alone. A long road which is never ending and clear too ;D

4 comments:

Aur Batao said...

once again ... UFFFFFFFFFFFF

bhavin said...

keep walking...
kuchh to achcha ho jaayega...
;)

आशुतोष कर said...

reminds me of the famous Jonnie Walker Quote "Keep walking".

Insurrection said...

While reading your thoughts many times I struggled a lot to grasp my own feelings. (Good and simple visual food for mind) Thnx so much !