Monday, April 6, 2009

What’s more exciting??

After having a good conversation with my friend about destiny and efforts. I am thinking…What is more exciting in life to achieve the goal or the journey towards the goal irrespective of the result? Most of the times it happens that exciting journey eventually ends into success or the journey is so tough, that drains you out completely and you don’t feel anything about success.

I believe “The journey matters the most!!
During the journey you keep doing things as per the strong gut feeling which you get while working towards the goal irrespective of result.

While walking in NID pigeon path few people used to choose straight road amongst the two pathways that lead to hostels. I used to choose the one with many turns amongst the trees. You never know whom you might meet on the way. I think that’s the thing which keeps me going ahead “Mystery in the journey “. Sometime I feel, its irritating that you don’t know how and where you are heading to even if you know the ultimate goal. You meet with many life changing experiences during that journey. It might happen that this whole experience is more thrilling than the success of the goal. I guess nobody like things which you get easily in life. We need Masala in life to tell others and to enjoy ourselves through that. It gives you a kick. It’s like you put yourself in the most difficult situation that you can ever think to check your tolerance and you will be thrilled throughout that experience that you will be least bothered about the result.
One of my friend said, Do the most difficult things in life or the things which scare you the most…it will increase your confidence and believe in yourself! Dar ke aage jeet hai !!

I remember when I was a kid I used to sleep during the annual examination preparations completing my studies very well in time. I was much organized. Others used to be awake at that time also and preparing for studies. And as soon as the exams are over I didn’t used get the sleep at all till the result comes out. That worry part I hated the most. I used to wonder why I am not able to sleep though I have written all papers very well. The thing was, I wanted to be amongst the rankers and to achieve that I used to slog in the limited time but I think I never enjoyed that. I did it because it was just a process for me. There is nothing like a process oriented thing in life whatever you do in a nice organized way become boring after some time. Spontaneity is more important. How ever you do good planning for all the things, you can not plan the innocence which you get in the spontaneous act. Things become thrilling and exciting at that point of time…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good one, indeed. Getting out of the comfort zone is what most people find difficult. They prefer walking the same old path rather than inventing a new one.

bhavin said...

hmmmm
even I think I wrote about this after similar conversation

http://besigns.blogspot.com/2009/03/take-break-look-back-look-aroundproceed.html

Pratima Khadke said...

yes...I have written this after our discussion only :)but posted late..i read ur thoughts too.. we think similarly