Monday, July 16, 2007

Bike rides

I enjoy sitting behind on bike in fulllllllllll speed with closed eyes. let rider keep performing his duty and you enjoy speeeeeeeed with closed eyes. I feel light like feather and scared inside ...at the same time because you can't see anything. but its a lot of fun. yesterday Mr. G ( guy who has cutest dimples in the campus) took me on a bike ride to a bridge. I dont know the name of the bridge,but the view from that bridge is really good. I went there for the first time. Nice place !!! Thanks to Mr. G....I really wanted to go on a bike ride :)

I have special memories of bike rides in NID, though I haven't visited much of the places...but one place I miss a lot is the ride to Indira bridge. I think that whole journey was amazing with THE GANG.I missing those rides yaar !!!

4 comments:

sunilsamuel said...

december 2007 :)

]\[ ][ '][' ][ said...

MR G (with cute dimples!)????????????????
now khaddu....u better not get me angry!!

bhavin said...

I agree... when u close ur eyes, sitting behind rider on bike at full speed.....
it feels like heaven....
I have experience!!! :)

teamea said...

Pratima i want to come home!!!!!... I want to be in NID... and i want to go biking, i want hear the whole story... NITI be warned.. prati is out there!ahhaahah