Thursday, July 26, 2007

At this moment

I am sure , I am growing old now. This place made me very emotional and extra sensitive.I don't know whether it is good or bad but someone or the other is getting affected because of that change.

Arpit is a regular sufferer.

Small change like not able to concentrate on work ...irritates me like anything. Why we all feel so insecure about our future. I find it funny that in life all things are dependent on each other. if one goes wrong in the chain...it affects everything... then we try to console ourselves by saying " Its destiny"...How untrue is that putting all blame on DESTINY...

I hate people who take you for granted and i hate myself more that I can't say NO to them.Its been years happening the same, no change at all " In this nature of mine".

I still dont know what I am going to do in my diploma project

or when I am going to complete my two pending major projects

when will I FEEL homesick...

when will I gain my lost confidence again..

How to convince myself for the the statement like" Belive in yourself "

How to avoid people ( wanted and unwanted too..) without hurting them...

forget about helping society....How to help myself so that things will fall in place for me.

It is so difficult to take decisions in your life and be responsible for them,easy way out is to follow somebody else's word..In this case you can blame SOMEONE else along with destiny ...like I find love marriage is difficult for me than arranged marriage ...whatever your parents say ....just say "YES" to it and thats all !!!

Whats more important ??? to do what your heart says to do or to do what situation wants from you...keeping aside your demands from life.

Please teach me how to give FULL STOP to things.

I dont want to be generous anymore...tired of selfishness

I want to give two slaps to those who crib at every stage of life and want to show them other side of the world where life is not LIFE.

I never missed a single chance to get wet in the rain but for the first time in this monsoon I didn't even think about it. I don't want to miss these small pleasures of life which makes life exciting, otherwise everyday is the same and everything becomes a routine after a point.

I want to know how to be PASSIONATE in life about work.

At this moment I have only questions and no answers..

3 comments:

Aparna said...

STOP THINKING! <-- That's the problem. Why do you need to analyse so much? Do you have so much time for that? Stop weighing what you do and why you are doing it.

teamea said...

Often we know which is the path to follow cos we have questioned and thought so much, that all it needs is us to take a step...
Just like in design, stop sketching and refining on paper, start making the prototype... I'm serious...

Pratima Khadke said...

dats a good one titli !!!