Sunday, May 13, 2007

don't want to be the last one :(

I didn't do anything after my 4th sem jury(23rd april) till date.Lot of work is pending.I am only thinking...giving "goodbye's" to everyone around,who finished their work and left back to their homes. I am still waiting here..doing nothing...only tried to finish one of the documents because of a deadline. now it seems there is no deadline set for myself..previously it was by course and jury structure. It seems everything is calm down, no hurry to go anywhere or make portfolio or to apply to any companies. I am not in a mood to do anything.Every moment I am forcing myself to work because I do not want to be the last one staying here to finish work without my classmates. Its so much fun to be with them and woking in our own studio, consulting each other with support and doing "masti" with 'jaaneman','bhopla' at any hour of day or night. simply chatting with each other, watching romantic films, sharing things, creating the whole 'story' behind our every major project...that "whole experience" is amazing, which I am doubtful whether I will ever get to.... :)
I am still not serious about this thing called " pending work". One of my classmate is already left for home. we 10 are here, that number will soon decrease and boiled down to zero and nobody wants to be the last one.

3 comments:

floating thoughts said...

khaduuuuuu....i very well understand ur state...me too in the same state....but if u decide u wont be thr last one to leave...trust me

Aur Batao said...

khaduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

teamea said...

Pratima.. dont think.. just do!
Ab sochna band karo.. Can i see mockups guys? lots of them? Ya? Ya?