Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My hostel room :((

I am totally hating it...I dont want to shift somewhere else from the hostel. I am missing my room already..senti ho gayi hoon...Why man why???? we have to vacate the hostel...white wash kya issi saal karana tha?? It took around 1-2 months to get adjusted my self in my single room( I really get scared of staying alone but josh me aake I chose to stay alone in 3rd sem & 4th sem..slowly I strated liking it) till that time I forced myself on N & R as their third roomie for god kows how many days.... later to A and gave company to people whose roomies were not their..(basicaly all excuses)...

Now I totally love my room...and sketches of celvin and hobbs in the room (whoever has done befor I shift to that room..good sketches), my pin up board, photos, quotes, date cards, poems...view from my balcony, huge neem tree in front of it, cool breeze which comes to my room only...sweet sound of wind chimes which I brought it from Law garden...

I stayed there for two years with my classmates , friends..n did many things..
late night talks, maggi, millenium coffee ( I hardly did that...but many times gave company to my friends..) sitting near middle gate, backfields, chatting under staircase of A- hostel..
sitting n reading books on A-hostel staircase( third floor) gazing at stars,
view of sabarmati in monsoon, mess, sitting on recliners near reck room,
celebrating birthdays near A- hostel,UFO, throwing water, late night chats from passage to across all the floors, giving food to friends, scaring people in the room by entering to their rooms from balcony, midnight singing n playing guitar, late night garba n urge to dance on those tunes till u r tired....

one thing I hate is I really get concious while dancing but I really made a lot of effort to learn garba with teacher like Arpit ...Garba in the backfields...those whole 9 days with preperation from buying garba clothes to finishing assignments as fast as possible, praying for 8-o clock so that insti gets shut and we get more time for dance ..diya dance...whole atmosphere with other people visiting , clicking lots of snaps, dancing with faculties...

going to gym with mandal n jogging in the backfields...

whole night singing n sharing sessions.... bun maska @ paldi char rasta at 4 in the morning, going to Adalaj from their only...coz it was ful moon night...

making crazy plans at 10 in the night that we will leave to Pawagadh by 12 n start patao people for that...n number of times Mocha plans and movie sessions...

washing pile of clothes late night in the laundry room, chatting in cyber cafe near hostel...
doing every possible crazy thing..
Its like a whole new world aloof from world outside...
I enjoyed it totally...n I want to live this again n again with the people around...

No comments: