Friday, April 27, 2007

I found...

This is something which I wrote during internship in Delhi...

In 25 years of my life...I found many things, many people....
who affected my life and made me the way I am...

and gave realization to my dreams,
held my hand when I was unable to stand,
taught me to speak, what my heart says
made me bold enough to face circumstances

and they taught me to laugh,
how to express myself without words,
how to bring smile on others face...
they took me to the places I wanted to be

They showed me how to keep faith
when you are shattered
how to believe in yourself,
not to take people for granted,
being little extra careful while talking to people,
so that you don't hurt them

and how to grasp lessons from nature
how to keep eyes wide open to understand,
without speaking a word
to convey your feelings from heart
to believe in dreams and work towards them
and to be a good human being
and many things....

we learn so much from small incidents which we generally forget...
But time always make an effort to teach us that every single thing!!

still there are many pages where nothing was written ....
Few tear drops...
and they taught me to read between the lines and empty pages..

No comments: