Wednesday, February 14, 2007

you....

Serendipity means fortunate discoveries by accidents..I simply love this word.
So finally I am blogging today on the occasion of Valentine's Day..

I am feeling all excited about it and still wondering ..how long am I going to continue this ...
Anyways,I have written few lines during internship in Delhi.. and I would like to mention those here now.

I have memories of you and you only
In my heart…….
Wherever I go
They come with me
They remind me….
Happiness lies in sharing those moments ……with you only
Holding those memories in my hand
I slept whole night …
Thinking of you in my dreams…
And smiled whole night in my sleep.....
I think you were there with me after you left..
You are still here with me right now….
Why am I so happy?
Unable to figure out.....
May be its you.........just you..
Whose making a difference to my living.....

9 comments:

teamea said...

Hai hai.. pyaar ho gaya kya?

nehashetty said...

hahahhaaaaahhahahahhhahaahh aur thoda ahahahahahhahhahaahahhha
bharo bharo hahhhhahaahahahah...

nehashetty said...

good .. want to read more of those...
Pratima we love you.. eeeeeeee. wah wah wah wah

Aur Batao said...

is that lucky one " ME"...ahahhahahaa

]\[ ][ '][' ][ said...

wah wah!!

ecofatigue said...

so is ur next post about singing in the rain, splashing water and dancing in puddles in a little white dress??

sunilsamuel said...

great start!!!

Aparna said...

khadak! what a thundering start! encore! encore!

nehashetty said...

bas ho gaya no new blog...he kaay...i thought you would write more and sleep less!!!!...come on.