Friday, June 25, 2010

Wrinkles

Sometimes I wonder
these quiet moments
teach you...tell you
so many things
which can not be told
by spoken words...

Sometimes when I sit quietly
sipping hot coffee,
going through all the small details
Big decisions,
Wrong mistakes,
Fractional temptations,
leading to deep frustrations...
all these are taking you somewhere...

I will call it - Evolving everyday
its all part of growing everyday!!

I was observing my reflection
on the window panel,
I could see wrinkles on my face
It's a sign...
that I have struggled and fought so far...
I showed up all the time..
I have to give some credit to myself for that...
I realized, I have EARNED those wrinkles...
I'm not growing old
I'm becoming richer inside.

7 comments:

Aur Batao said...

WAH WAH WAH...................

sunilsamuel said...

Liked it....really thoughtful :)

Aparna said...

last three lines :) good stuff

Neeru's Corner said...

Nice one...I also have the same feelings..Keep writing !

Siddhartha Joshi said...

good stuff...seriously :D

M said...

true and the presence of them on you really talks you.
Looking at each one of the new emerging ones, wonder if they speak the story which goes behind them?

Shah Dhwani said...

beautifully written:)
loved it, specially -
'I have EARNED those wrinkles...'