Friday, April 2, 2010

It can't be

Many thoughts are stuck inside me,

I’m not allowing them to come out.

I’m doubtful whether it is right enough to spell them out…

We have many boundaries which we have created for ourselves,

I feel I’m trapped in that somewhere…

I have to help myself,

this phase in life has been really long …as far as I remember..

I’m just standing still

With same thoughts

Same questions

Unbearable answers

Contradictory situations

And a hopeful heart….

That doesn’t allow me to express myself loudly

Its keeps murmuring something or the other

And I keep resisting myself.

It’s like a war between two people inside you

One is good and the other is bad!!

Negative side of our own is difficult to accept…

Bad person is making me stubborn, doubtful, closed and judgmental

Good person is making me neutral …

I always say, everyone is right at their place,

Situations make them good or bad.

At this time, I can’t say both are right at their places…

It can not be.

5 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

wow...really liked it. really fresh writing and direct from heart.

keep writing more, at times writing also resolves things within us.

Aur Batao said...

:)

bhavin said...

keep writing... one day, may be joy of writing will overcome the sorrow of feeling..

Pratima Khadke said...

@bhavin- may be one day!
@siddhartha -i will write more but personally i think sad writing isn't good. you shud write something which will bring smile on your face.
@aparna and arpit - thank you!

Sambit Kumar Pradhan said...

Interesting again... a little bit 'prose-like' for the lack of a better word, but refreshingly frank :)