Thursday, December 6, 2007

Playing my part!!

I came here with zero expectations
when I saw the place felt more depressed !!!
sometimes life doesn't offer you any choice
so you have to do it
I thought its risky
but what isn't risky in life
we want to play it safe always
things which you get easily
you don't feel excited about it!!

so I started visiting the place
and I started liking it
reason is I convinced myself for few things
other than this practical learning of work
I am learning many things

getting a chance to be surrounded by
versatile, legitimate and wacky people

few who only live for themselves
and express that through whatever they do

few only work for 24X7
beacuse they enjoy working like that

few who work , play, dance
thats how they want their life to be

someone wants to be experimental
so they are away from their own country
and want to be a part of this crowd

few wants to be back to their country
and counting everyday for that

they find me very lucky
because I can roam around here
eat whatever I want here
meet people whom we love
work for people whom we wish to work..

for a change , I am not thinking
I know I am enjoying everyday
because its making an addition to my life..

through book readings in bus travel,
making conversations with co travellers ,
walking down an unknown street in RIZZLING winter ,
learning different cooking ,
watching collection of movies ,
writing ,
playing basketball sometimes ,
shopping vegtable and fruits ,
looking outside french windows ,
going through all the details lying in bed ,
figuring out intersting patterns ...
on ceiling formed by street lights ,
howling sound of wind ,
travelling various places ,
attending weddings ,
writing mails and letters ,
buying gifts whenever I feel like ,
no botheration of next day,
no worries,
I know at the end , Everything will fall in place ,
I am playing my part very well :)

7 comments:

]\[ ][ '][' ][ said...

so positive..so optimistic...
its nice to see how u've decided to 'live life'...keep smiling always :D

Aur Batao said...

nice...and positive... i hope u are always like this...and all the best for the biggest phase of ur life...which is going to hit u soon....hmmmm......

teamea said...

wow!!!! Pratima that was full of positive energy and a satifaction with every moment in life! Live it... i hope it is always like that for you :)

आशुतोष कर said...

just reminds me of the great alchemist quote "when are u destined to get something, the whole world conspires to get u that."....ur case just reinforced it ..

Neon said...

This one is too good yaar.

Aparna said...

very nice khaddu :) just don't EVER get into your "thinking" mode. ALL THE BEST.

bhavin said...

wow...
sahi hai pratima.. sometimes u write nice positive stuff also..
i didnt know this...
:)